Monday, October 7, 2013

Sex Story of Pakistani Aunty

I am Asad from Lahore. I am sharing a true Sex Story here for Pakistani Sex Story lovers. I was 21 years old when my luck worked for having a hot sex session with my neighbor aunty. Let's go to the complete Sex story with background. I am living with my family in a rent house. our colony is occupied by the middle class families and we are used to visit each others house for mutual relations. Our family consists of my parents, one sister and me. There was a family very next to our house consisting of a wife and husband. They were newly married before shifting to our colony. The husband was almost in his mid thirties ( Mr Shahid- name changed) and wife ( Lubna- name changed) in her late twenties.

Sex-Story-Of-Pakistani-Aunty

My mother was very kind to all. soon she built a good relation with Lubna aunty. I always called her Aunty despite of a minor age difference between us. She started visiting our house every now and then and spent a lot of time during the office hours with my mother. I have always felt a great interest in her figure. Her large bosoms and big buttocks inspired me and I even performed a hand-job with her imagination. Whenever she arrived during my presence I tried to have a look at her great sexy body. This developed a deep desire in my mind to bang her. I was not getting a way to approach her in that style but I was always working on my plans.

Pakistani-Sex

One thing which I felt in those 3-4 months was that she does have a habit of staring younger guys. This  positive thing encouraged me a lot to move forward. A few times, my mother was not home when she arrived. I felt that she looked deeply into my eyes while asking about my mother. Soon she started getting frank with me. In those days, I was free of my college for two weeks. One day, my mother went to meet her sister and I was alone at home. Luckily, my mother had to meet some other relative so she went there as well along her sister.

At around 11.30 am, Lubna aunty arrived with a plate in her hand. she had came to give us sweet which she cooked that day. It is a habit in middle class families to share cooked things with neighbors. I opened the door and took plates from her and she came inside. She was wearing a deep necked shalwar qameez with half sleeves. Her large bosoms were looking sensational at that time. I immediately felt some irritation in my underwear. My tool started to get a life and my mind started screwing her suddenly. While I was shifting the sweet into our plates she asked my about my mother.

I told her about all the family members and their location at that time while looking at her bosoms. She felt my feelings quickly so she adjusted her Dopatta ( the upper). Rather than hiding her assets with dopatta, she intentionally made her cleavage more clear. I can see her boobs line very clearly. within a few seconds I got an erection. I was wearing a loose baggy trouser and my bulge was quite visible now. She had seen it surely but I was feeling a little shy. I was thinking that she will leave our house quickly but she started talking about other things while looking at me.

I was keen to understand the situation so I asked her to sit. She denied formally but then sat on the kitchen chair. I washed her plates and then placed them aside. Then I offered her cold drink. She finished that drink very slowly while talking about my college and other affairs. It was a perfect moment to enjoy the extremes of Pakistani Sex. So I prolonged my stories intentionally while calling her aunty with every talk.

When I was taking the cold drink from the refrigerator, I had locked the front door quietly. She was UN-aware of that. Soon I started appreciating her looks and dress. A Pakistani Wife can never face an appraisal of her beauty from somebody other than her husband. My trick worked and she started taking interest in my words. Soon , she asked me what I liked most in her? I quickly remarked that I liked your upper portion aunty. She laughed loudly and said; you are very naughty and dangerous. I asked , How dangerous? She said; soon you will reach to something else.

It was enough for me so I went near her and grabbed her boob. She pushed me away and said; Insan Bano (Be a human). I knew that she was denying only as a formality otherwise she was sitting for quite a long to get banged. I didn't try to leave her but grabbed her second boob too. I begged her like a child by saying; Aunty please, let me see that. She smiled and said; wait, I show you but promise me to  keep it between me and you. I agreed quickly. She also said that she will only show that once. When she pulled her qameez up, believe me I was almost mad to see her black bra. I squeezed her boobs and started fondling them. My tool was fully erect and touching her shoulder. She was feeling my hardness so she grabbed it. She fondled my cock while I squeezed her breasts.

Then I sat in-front of her and unhooked her bra. I started sucking her large bosoms like a child. She was moaning slowly while caressing my hairs like a mother. I sucked her for at least 10 minutes. Then I tried to unhook her Shalwar (Pants). She stopped me but I didn't. I lowered her shalwar while she was sitting in that chair. Then I felt a nice smell of her white pussy. She was extremely hot and sexy. I placed my tongue between her legs and started licking her. She might have shaved it a couple of days ago. small hairs didn't spoil my licking so I continued to lick her till her juices were flowing on my lips.

She was moaning loud now. I got up and removed my trousers. My tool jumped out like a popping rod. I was almost 6-7 inches in length. I placed my tool right on her lips and she started sucking me like a lollypop. My pre-drops were out now. she licked all my salty pre-drops and continued to suck me for 5-6 minutes. It was uncontrollable for me now. So , I lifted her legs up to my shoulders while keeping her on the same chair and placed my shaft on her pussy lips.

I slide deep inside her while my balls were touching her fleshy white pussy. She was out of control now. She started kissing my wildly while I was screwing her deeply. I banged her for 10 minutes in the same style. Then I asked her to get up and bend along the kitchen cabinet. She done that quickly and I slide again from behind. I banged her fast in that style.

I was reaching to the climax of this Sex Story as I was about to discharge in that white Pakistani pussy. I increased my pace to full and went right to hit her belly from inside. My last stroke was too deep inside and I was not even ready to pull out. so I unloaded all my gun right inside. When my hot drops fell inside her ovary, she got a wild orgasm again. It was the best fuck of my life. Soon we departed as all feelings were cold now. She went after adjusting her clothes and teasing me by saying that; you are very naughty. Later, I couldn't look into her eyes while calling her aunty for a few days. But things were settled soon when we started our second sex session.

No comments:

Post a Comment