Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Our First Wife Swap In Pakistan

This is my first sex story with pictures. It is about our first wife swap. The fun of wife swapping is very rare in Pakistani community. Pakistani couples are often struggling to find like minded couples as there are many fake people on the internet who are cheating like couples. I had fantasies of wife swapping, wife sharing and many other ideas related to my wife but I was not getting any real opportunity. A few people which I got from internet were found lairs so I started searching someone in my trusted friend's circle. I needed a trustworthy friend who should have the same fantasies about his wife. Finally I was successful in my plans and we got our first wife swapping in Pakistan. check the entire story of my struggle below.

Wife-Swap-In-Pakistan

Me and my friend Usman were working for 8-10 years in the same company. He was a kind of guy who loved sex. He often shared his stories with me. Nothing was hidden between us and he came to my house as well. He has seen my wife and appreciated my luck of having a lovely wife. I thought a lot about Usman and made my decision to try Usman for this task. He was tall,well built and handsome guy and he was an ideal person for great sex. Once me and Usman had sex with a callgirl together. The day onward, nothing was hidden between us and I have seen her big tool. he was at least 2-3 inches bigger than me. I even touched his tool and placed it on callgirl's pussy during our sex session.

But considering our community traditions, it was not easy to ask him to bang my wife. One day I asked Usman about his marriage and he told that he is going to get married next month. I saw his spouse photos and she seemed to be a nice and hot woman. Her name was Shazia and she was 22 Y old. one day me and my wife watched a threesome movie in which two guys were screwing one girl. I asked my wife about the idea but she closed my lips with anger.

I didn't tried to force her but the day onward I started to play such movies regularly in which two guys and one girl have sex. In starting days she didn't like it much but later she started enjoying. In a period of almost 2-3 weeks I made up her mind to get two tools in. she inquired about the second man and I told her that he would be my friend Usman. I saw her wide opening eyes which told me that she has some lusty feelings for my friend. She agreed to perform that session but on a condition that I will not tell Usman about her. I would introduce him during the sex session in dark light so that he can't see her face. there should be no kissing but only fucking in dark. I agreed quickly.

Pakistani-Sex

I told Usman and asked him to come to my house for that fuck. He inquired about the girl but I told him that she is a callgirl. We managed to have good sex that night for 2 hours. Usman banged my wife two times while she sucked my tool in 69 during that fuck. Later, Usman left the room as per plan. I was in great feelings after this Wife sharing session.

My wife praised Usman's fucking style and his jerks. I was very happy that she liked his cock. After one week me and my wife attended Usman's marriage. At marriage, she tried to attract Usman a few times and he was found interested in her large boobs. We discussed a lot while coming back from marriage ceremony about that casual flirt and enjoyed our discussions.

When Usman joined the office again, I asked about his marriage night and his sex with his younger wife. He was quite freely telling me everything about his wife's virginity and how he broken her pussy seal. My cock started to feel erection while he was talking. A few days passed and he told me every-time how he fucked his wife. One day, I told him about my fantasy of having sex in the same room with our wives but he said;How it is possible? I said, its not a big task if you can agree your wife. He said; what about Bhabhi? I laughed and said;don't worry yar. She is agreed and then I told him the real story of that day when he banged my wife thinking of a callgirl. He jumped up from his chair and looked at me.

He loved that and expressed that he wanted to get sucked but as per plan it didn't happen. I told him the plan to bring his wife at dinner and spend a night with us at our house. He agreed to the plan but said that he would try to convince his wife for same room sex. A few days passed and Usman told me that his wife is agreed but only for a sex session on the same bed without any further swap. I said; No problem,it would be a great fun.

They visited our house and the ladies prepared dinner for us while we watched a cricket match meanwhile on TV.  After dinner we sat together and our wives were sitting on sofa. As per plan ,I have brought HD movies of Threesomes and foursomes. I played a movie on the big LED screen. In start, Usman's wife seemed a bit shy but as the movie progressed she started taking interest in that. I started playing with my wife's boobs while Usman also starting sucking his wife's boobs. He pulled her shirt off. She has large white boobs and I loved that scene.

Usman sucked his wife's nipples while I looked them keenly. My wife started sucking my cock and same scene was there in the sofa as Usman and his wife were playing on sofa. Then I asked usman to bring Bhabhi on bed. He picked his wife in his hands and brought her near me.She kept on sucking his large tool. Her ass was touching my feet while Usman grabbed my wife's boobs. I asked Usman's wife if I can grab her boobs. She looked at Usman and he nodded his head. She looked into my eyes and allowed my to play with her white milky bosoms.

This went along the movie scenes. Then both movie guys started fucking one girl in sandwich style. I looked at Usman and he asked to do it with my wife first so that his wife should not feel shy. I layered below my wife entering her pussy while Usman went behind and pushed his fat cock inside my wife's ass. She screamed with pain but as we two started fucking her two holes fast,she started moaning with enjoyment. Usman's wife was playing with my wife's boobs while I was holding her boobs. It was the best scene of my life.

Then she couldn't bear more and she asked us to change the woman with the smiling face. Usman layered her in the same style by entering his cock into her pussy while I pushed my cock inside her ass. We banged her in the same fast style as we have done it with my wife. Then after fucking her for 5-6 minutes, Usman pulled his cock out and pushed it inside her mouth. From her mouth to my wife's mouth. He fucked both ladies throat while I banged both asses one by one.

Then we both were near to cum. Usman spread all his load on both wife's faces while I sprinkled my load on their asses. Then we took a break while both wives prepared some drinks for us. It was another session of great sex for 2 more hours in the second shift. After completing our second trip of fucking we went sleeping on the same bed with our wives in between. My wife was with Usman while his young wife was on my side. At around 3 am , when I awoke accidentally I found usman screwing my wife. I searched his wife's pussy and pushed my cock inside his wife. We banged each other's wife for at least one hour before we came. Our cocks were red due to rubbing but it was the best fuck night of our life. In morning they left our house with smiling faces.

We became great swapping friends and our wives became very close to each other. This was all about Our First Wife Swap In Pakistan. Me and Usman are still very good friends and we often meet on weekends for these swapping sessions. Your comments will tell how you rate my Sex story.       

No comments:

Post a Comment